Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall

As much as I am a Summer Girl, I cannot deny my love of fall. Leggings and Uggs and hoodies, apple picking, apple pie...hot cocoa, the leaves changing, Halloween, pumpkin carving, Thanksgiving, the Manchester Road Race, and this happens to be the best time to be on the Connecticut Wine Trail.
                                                    I LOVE FALL




On the running front, I registered last week for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. I had to take advantage of the early registration fee. And I finally ran 5+ miles! This is a huge accomplishment. I have never run 5 miles before, and it felt great. I'm excited to try for 6 miles.


This is my running partner....




Did I mention we are supposed to be running, not picking up sticks. But he's such a champ. He will go the 3,4,5 miles with me, the least I can do is let him prance with a stick in his mouth.



Tomorrow.....6 miles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment