Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sunshine and Apple Pie

WOOHOO! So we ran the 6 miles. In 1 hour and 14 minutes :)  Which gives me about a 12:22 mile, gotta do better than that though. I want to be able to take pictures with some of the characters along the Disney Princess Half Marathon Course. I won't say I loved it. It was definitely the hardest run I've had so far. My feet felt like lead the entire time. I'm glad I pushed through it though. Left knee and hip were tender as well. I'm definitely looking into kinesiology tape. 

I'm just not sure whether to go for KT Tape or Kinesio. I will say I like the colors from KT but I have to do a little more research. Luckily Ojciec took a kinesiology class in college and can figure out how to tape my knee best. He says that my patella is slightly tilted, like my brothers. Hey you can't argue when your dad is a physical therapist. Never paid for a single consultation in my life. 

Made a delicious dinner last night for Miguel and myself. Ended the meal with a fabulous homemade apple pie...



Feeling a little under the weather today though. I hope I will be good by tomorrow I'm looking forward to getting back into my sneakers. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment