Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Healthiness Is Not Just A Frame Of Mind

I feel like after detoxing my body hasn't gotten back to 'normal' or what I guess I would consider normal. But until last August I hadn't really taken care of myself since let's say high school.... Staying up late, not drinking enough water, not eating regularly, eating bad when I did eat, not anywhere near enough sleep. 



Now, I am working towards drinking 8 glasses of water a day. I go to bed at a reasonable time and most importantly I am learning to say no. I am taking time for myself more now.

It is not easy by any means. The cold weather also gives a bit of seasonal depression with it. It has been 12* F here today. The windchill made it feel 0*F. I do not know how I ended up in New England but I can tell you this Alaskan cold weather we have had this week does not make me want to run.... I really could use a nice 60*F day so I can push it to 8 miles AT LEAST.

On a Disney note the Disneyland Half, 10k and the Dumbo Double Dare sold out in RECORD time. I am okay with that. Although I'd love to try it someday I am more motivated for the Tower of Terror 10 miler and the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. I will be saving my money for those. OH! and the Expedition Everest 5K. I am pysched for that!


....But really I need to complete the Princess Half before anything... I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.
Now to spend time with my two boys <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment