Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 2013 Bulu Box Subscription Review

Okay.... So I have this minor issue, if a company shows me any attention and has fantastic customer service and LIVES BREATHES AND EATS their mission statement I'm immediately hooked. Bulu Box is just that. They like your Instagram Photos and retweet you, and direct message you. If you give me the customer service I expect, I will most likely fall in love with you, the only way to guarantee love is to rescue puppies for me. So they are in pretty good standing thus far.

Here is the videoblog of my first Bulu Box!!


Like a dummy I didn't take photos of the products, I will do that and update ASAP.

Give Bulu Box a try!


















1 comment:

  1. I saw the Kona Red for sale when we were in Hawai'i earlier this year...might have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete