Monday, September 2, 2013

MegLovin' Monday

Welp, missed another week.

Looks like MegLovin' Monday will be EVERY OTHER Monday :)





This week I am MegLovin' on Kristy over at Kristy Runs Kato.




Kristy is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to blogging and she is a blast to talk to. She has organized Blog Hops and is incredibly suportive to fellow runners (and her and I have something BIG in the works for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend 2014.) Seriously check her out. She is not only a dedicated, and motivating runner, but a great person to get to know!



Be on the look out because THIS is how excited you will be....


2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!! Just got done with the first day of school and LOVE this!!! How did you know Tangled was my favorite!!!! :) Love you right back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope it was a good day!!!

      And I didn't know Tangled was your favorite! But I'm glad I do now, it's such a good movie!!!

      <3

      Delete