Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday - Fursday

Fursday is back!


Here is the puppy I am highlighting for you all today!





From Pibbles and More Animal Rescue Inc.

Here is her about me:

"Hi My name is Ginger. I am in foster in Suffolk Cty NY with a bunch of other dogs, big and small. I seem to tolerate inside cats. They call me a pretty little rednose and I am a year old. I weigh about 49 lbs. I probably should be with kids over 10 but I have no aggression at all and any dog savvy kid would be fine cause i love kids. I would really love a yard to play in and even another dog friend to play with. I am housebroken, nondestructive and on the moderate active side but always in for a good nap. 

I am in foster in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY if you would like to meet me.

Please fill out an application here at the top under application:www.pmarinc.org 

Thanks for considering me :)







She is beautiful! How could you not love her.



6 comments:

  1. See, my phone is doing strange stuff. I posted a reply and it's not here! She is SO pretty! I think she should be Ace's new BFF. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she pretty! Maybe Mike will leave his wallet out tonight and I can pay for her adoption fee. Who can say no to a puppy when they wake up!! hahaha

      Delete
  2. Ahh, I hate seeing such good dogs in shelters. But on the other hand I guess it's better than them being in a bad home. At least they have an opportunity to go to a loving home! I agree with Karen, she would make a good friend for Ace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! It's the lesser of 2 evils.

      Ace would love her as a bestie/sister <3

      Delete