Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Runner's Night Out!

I did it. I pulled the trigger! Half Marathon #2 is on its way to being paid for! I have officially registered for the 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon in Walt Disney World.

 


I am so excited to run this half marathon, the person who came up with the concept is literally a genius. EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival is my favorite time of the year. I actually prefer it to Christmas...I know what you're thinking but really...try it out. You'll agree with me. They put up all the marketplaces and you get to enjoy foods you wouldn't normally get the chance to. So to add the Festival with my new love of running. Bang bang! It's like Charlie Sheen WINNING.  Also the other reason I am so excited to run it is I inspired my best friend to run this too. My goal is accomplished! Finally I have a running buddy! Plus she is just as irrationally, insanely in love with Disney like me. I am lucky to have not one but two gals in my life like that! Emilia and Sammy Jo <3 I love you two! 

Thank you for not judging and making this a true statement!

I will give you a small recap of October 2012's Food and Wine Festival. Get your sleeve ready for the drool.

Mexico Pavillion

Goodies from Poland

Kahlua Pork Slider in Hawai'i and Pomegranate Kir in France

Love of the Irish, cheese plate <3

Raglan Road MeatFest 2012. Two words: DO IT! DON'T THINK TWICE!

Big Kahuna Breaky at Kona Cafe in the Polynesian

I'm about 5 seconds away from getting down on my knees to beg Disney to bring this back to Mexico. One of the best margaritas I have ever had, Strawberry Lime.

Cape May Cafe at the Yacht and Beach Club

This and more is why I am excited to go back to Disney for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. 
Let the training begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment