Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hi my name is Meg and I'm a runDisneyholic

Travel Bug Tuesday...
has been interrupted by runDisney registration day!




okay.....so either I need to invent something worth a lot of money or I need to move to Florida like....yesterday.


I have been thinking about the Dopey Challenge and the introduction of a 10k to the Marathon Weekend in January 2014 since it was announced 2 and a half weeks ago and I actually saved for it! I did make a last minute call to Miguel as I was on the submit page with a minor panic attack asking if I should hit submit.... He said I should do it so I did. I woke up 2 Saturdays in a row to sit on Finish Line and Foot Locker websites to help him get Jordan Retro (insert number here). So he gave me the smart answer.


I'm so excited!!!



I really wanted the Dopey Challenge but financially I cannot afford the cost associated with it. Sad day for my addiction. I am very excited however that I am part of an inaugural race! AND! I have talked my parents into participating into the Princess Half Marathon weekend 5k. So today was (somewhat) of a win-win situation.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you got registered before it sold out! I cannot wait to hear all about it. If I weren't focused on the Princess, I would have wanted to find a way down there as well. Moving to Florida has been seriously considered here because of the Mouse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I might see you for the Princess then! I had a blast this last year and don't think I can give that race up.

      Delete
  2. I told Josh the same thing...moving to Florida is the obvious solution to all of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I work on Miguel.... Ace is already packed.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I'm doing The Minnie 10k, too! We were considering moving to FL, but every time I go it's unseasonably HOT. Sadly, I'm not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I didn't think it would sell out in what? 7 hours?! Congratulations on getting in!

      I would rather the heat then the unbearable cold of CT and the darn snow!

      Delete
  4. Yay! I'll be there too! I'm running the 10K and the Half!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete