Monday, April 8, 2013

Mallow Madness

Margarita Monday




One of my favorite shows on television is Bar Rescue. When marathons of it are on, I am glued to my television until another show turns up. If John Taffer knows one thing it is BARS. I always find it interesting how messed up management usually is on these shows and how he doesn't care about feelings. Feelings don't matter when you are already $500,000 in debt. He not only knows what he is talking about but he always brings in an experienced chef and an expert mixologist. The mixologist in the this episode at the bar Murphy's Law made up the Marshmallow Margarita.


I have yet to make this myself. (Friday's payday will help this come true.) Once I do I will update this post.

You will need:

a shaker
1.25 oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow

.25 oz Cuervo Gold
.75 oz lime juice
.5 oz triple sec

Shake and strain, serve on the rocks.  Serve in a rocks glass or martini glass.

(This recipe is taken from Night Club.com)


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment