Friday, April 19, 2013

Time Out

As you can tell since Monday I have not posted...I am taking time to stay quiet.

There is so much going on on the news and well....I do not feel Disney & Margarita postings or anything is respectful. I am taking my silence to respect those who are affected by Marathon Monday's Tragedy.

I will be up and running (pun intended) Monday with Margarita Monday for you all. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding and please if you can even run a mile to show support, it means the world. Do not let these actions instill fear into you. Stay strong.



If you are interested in getting a shirt, bracelet, magnet or bib for Boston, here are a couple of links I noticed.


These all seem reputable but I have no guarantee on it.




#BostonStrong




No comments:

Post a Comment